2013 BUSINESS AFTER HOURS SUBSCRIPTION OPPORTUNITY
Don’t miss out on any of these great opportunities to get out and get your company recognized. The cost of a year’s subscription is $150 and covers admission and registration for each month’s Business After Hours. If you are unable to attend an event, the Chamber will allow someone else from your business to attend in your place. So come and be a part of one of the most successful networking opportunities in the region.
Business After Hours are held on the first Wednesday of each month.
Business After Hours - Why Subscribe?
Reservations are guaranteed.
Save money and time.
Permanent name badge.
Transferable within company.
Member Fee: $150 payable at time of registration (Save over $130!)
2013 Schedule: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- January 9: Hoffman Audi, New London
- January 23: Florence Griswold Museum, Old Lyme
- February 6: Buon Appetito, North Stonington
- March 6: Hospice SECT, Norwich
- March 21: Dime Bank, East Lyme
- April 3: USCGA Alumni Association, New London
- April 10: Lawrence + Memorial Hospital 100th Anniversary, New London
- May 1: The Ledges Apartments 10th Anniversary, Groton
- May 21: Smith Insurance 75th Anniversary, Great Neck Country Club, Waterford
- June 11: Duncklee Inc. Cooling and Heating 40th Anniversary, Stonington (Joint with GMCC)
- July 18: Charter Oak Federal Credit Union, Waterford
- August 7: Margaritaville, Mohegan Sun, Uncasville
- August 21: Atria Crossroads, Waterford
- September 4: Suisman & Shapiro, New London
- September 18: Spirit of Broadway, Norwich
- October 2: Minuteman Press, New London
- October 16: Liberty Bank
- November 6: The Dinosaur Place, Salem
- December 4: Hilton Mystic, Mystic