Time and Date:
7:30 AM TO 1:00 PM
20 Coogan Boulevard
Mystic, CT 06355
Get your 2014 marketing plan in shape with...
The morning will feature nine 30-minute and rotated workshops on important topics presented by experienced industry experts.* 15 minutes of Q/A time has been allotted for each workshop.
Randy Fiveash, Director of the Connecticut Office of Tourism, will kick off the day with moring opening remarks.
• Facebook 101: Maria Miranda, Creative Director, Miranda Creative
• Principles of Marketing: Amy L. Perry, Brand Strategist
• Twitter 101: Rita Rivera, President, Little Print Communications, Inc.
• Understanding Google Analytics: Andy Wood, VP of Marketing, Sea Research Foundation/Mystic Aquarium and Kathy Enders, Sales Development Manager, The Day
• Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM): Julia Balfour, CEO, Julia Balfour LLC
• Public Relations 101: Karin Burgess, President , Whiting Burgess Communications
• Effective Brochure Design: Laura Capshaw, Media Consultant, CTM Media Group
• Group and International Sales: Janice Putnam, Marketing and Sales Manager, Eastern Regional Tourism District
*While the topics are confirmed, presenters are subject to change.
The day will conclude with a working lunch, providing an overview of the resources and opportunities on CTVISIT.COM and MYSTIC.ORG.
Cost: $25 per person - Includes presentations, continental breakfast, and boxed lunch.
Sponsored by: Greater Mystic Visitors Bureau
Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut
The Greater Mystic Visitors Bureau
The Eastern Regional Tourism District/Mystic Country
The Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce
Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
Windham Region Chamber of Commerce
Can't make it on November 6? Click here for the November 15 event.
Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given at least three business days prior to the event. No shows or those unable to cancel in time will be billed. To cancel, please call the Chamber at 860-701-9113.